Please let me come out and play guys?
I love my food....
I'm done mom....
what?
This kid is into everything! He also likes to climb onto everything! He is taking steps and trying to walk. Too cute! I love this stage. They love to explore and figure things out for themselves. He has become quite the little screamer making it almost impossible to go to public places! We love Crew and are trying to savor every miniute this litte guy has left as a "baby"!
I love my food....
I'm done mom....
what?
This kid is into everything! He also likes to climb onto everything! He is taking steps and trying to walk. Too cute! I love this stage. They love to explore and figure things out for themselves. He has become quite the little screamer making it almost impossible to go to public places! We love Crew and are trying to savor every miniute this litte guy has left as a "baby"!
13 comments:
I'll say you are running out of minutes! What a go-getter! He is darling (if that is even an appropriate word to use when talking about a little dude.) As for the jumping in the rain pics, I seriously just took those same pictures last week!
I'm gathering from your other posts that you sold your house and moved again! How do you do it Shannon?
Zoie loves to climb on things and she too is pretty embarrasing to bring out into public because of her screaming. It must be the age!
It is nice to see that mine is not the only monkey around. I love that Crew is on top of his high chair. He is so cute. We need to get the babies together more. It was fun having you guys over the other night. We need to do it more often.
Oh I miss you Crew! He is such a sweetheart. Also... I love the raining pictures and Sydnees jump!!!!
He is so cute, and getting big fast. I wish they would stay infants for longer?
How cute is that? I can't believe how big he is getting! I bet you're having so much fun with him!
I do love this blogging thing. It makes it so easy to keep up with friends. Ok so I had the funniest memory the other day (I think my sister & I were talking about our first pink huffy bikes which sparked a memory)..remember when you got hit by a car on my new bike? I was seriously traumatized. I'm so glad to see that everything has turned out OK (phew):-)
I love how happy he looks in all the pictures. He is one little cutie pie. He is getting so big!
Shannon, we're moving to the "big city" just two hours away from here. When does Cambo. get home? We never hear anything!
so sad when they think they are big enough to do anything. when did it rain? I guess we missed out on that fun!
so sad when they think they are big enough to do anything. when did it rain? I guess we missed out on that fun!
What a hamdsome little man!!
Hey Shannon! We miss seeing you guys at dance. How is dance going? Little Crew is so dang cute! Lets all get together soon! Call me!
Post a Comment