Ahhh! Crew is walking!! that is great! and I liked it better sideways :) I'm way behind on your blog- first of all, crew is such a stud- he looks so much older now! I love the trampoline pictures...sydnee is very flexible- impressive! and Marie's shower sure looked nice. how sweet of Judy to lend her home. I can't wait to meet little Tyson. And what a great story with Tanner and his 1st day of school- what a much needed blessing. And please don't send anything for Mallory- that is nice of you to even consider it, but really, I would have felt bad if you did send something- you're the best shannon! I seriously miss you like crazy- really! It's hard not being part of the all the wonderful events going on in the fam......one day- right?
Hey Shannon! It was so good to hear from you. I love this blogging thing and being able to catch up with old friends. I was actually just thinking a couple of weeks ago about the semester we lived together in Prove. Ahhhhh...good times! You have a darling family! Lets keep in touch and do lunch some time, so much catching up to do. Take care!
11 comments:
Ahhh! Crew is walking!! that is great! and I liked it better sideways :) I'm way behind on your blog- first of all, crew is such a stud- he looks so much older now! I love the trampoline pictures...sydnee is very flexible- impressive! and Marie's shower sure looked nice. how sweet of Judy to lend her home. I can't wait to meet little Tyson. And what a great story with Tanner and his 1st day of school- what a much needed blessing. And please don't send anything for Mallory- that is nice of you to even consider it, but really, I would have felt bad if you did send something- you're the best shannon! I seriously miss you like crazy- really! It's hard not being part of the all the wonderful events going on in the fam......one day- right?
How cute. He is cruising! Can you believe it? Kate has been doing the walking thing to and I don't know if I am ready for it.
Ahhh Crew... you are too cute! I can't believe how fast time flies. I bet your kids are still having so much fun with him. Have fun this weekend!
So much fun...they grow way to fast!
Getting so big.I had a lot of fun yesterday.It was great to catch up.To bad it is right before I leave,but we will have to do it again before I go.
Oh my heck! I cant believe that! He is too cute!Q is no where near walking! Good luck with all the new trouble!
So cute! Baylee wasn't even doing THAT until she was almost 16 months! Good luck...looks like he's a handful!
Ok so I scored those chairs about 3 years ago @ TJ Maxx of all places. Yes let's do get together.
So fun! That has to be one of the best times to watch babies, they get so excited! And Sydney is looking so old with such beautiful long hair!
it's so cute that he's walking! can't believe he's one, how fun. i also didn't know the girls had tap together either. we really need to get together.
Hey Shannon! It was so good to hear from you. I love this blogging thing and being able to catch up with old friends. I was actually just thinking a couple of weeks ago about the semester we lived together in Prove. Ahhhhh...good times! You have a darling family! Lets keep in touch and do lunch some time, so much catching up to do. Take care!
Post a Comment