Thursday, September 11, 2008

Western Day!

A Couple weeks ago the kids had western day at school. Lets just say that Tanner was so excited! Guy and I were cracking up at how cool he thought his outfit was. The kids is almost 7 and he still loves to dress up! ( Should we be worried?) Thanks to Grandma and Papa, Tanner had the boots and hat. He conscidered wearing his chaps but decided it would be to hot. I love that he is still little enough to get excited about these things. I know some day we are going to pull out all the pictures of him in his spiderman oufit, peter pan hat and many make shift capes and laugh! He is such a funny kid. Sydnee wanted to get in on the fun too, but unfortunately she did not think her UGGs were good enough. Luckily mom had a hat that was worn at country thunder a few years back so all was well!

9 comments:

Natalie Hall said...

If I looked as cute as they did I would wear it everyday. That is so funny because I was talking to my boys and asking what they wanted to be for Halloween and Cowboy was the winner. So where did you get the cute boots?

Lets do lunch for sure... I will plan it.

Nichole Lowe said...

They are so cute. I didn't even know we had western day at school till the next week. Either Tyler didn't remember or didn't care.

Brian and Brianna said...

How fun! Those are the most fun days at school, they both look so cute :)

steve said...

They are so cute. I agree, they get way to big too fast. I love when they just don't care about anything and will do anything. Malia was
"dorothy" going to costco today, and last week she was a witch. She's obsessed with dressing up. I wish they would just stay young, and do these cute things forever!

christa said...

sorry, that was me not steve

Jenny Dahl said...

This is a day my kids would really get behind too. Especially if they got to wear it to school! It was great to get to talk to you the other day Shan!

Ali Hawkins said...

So cute, glad I got to see it first hand.He is such a cute kid.

Tiffany said...

So cute! I love Sydnees True Religions with her cowboy getup! They look cute in anything!

Penny said...

oh my gosh! That is the greatest.