Wednesday, September 24, 2008

FHE creative style...

My kids love to do art projects, so I thought we would do something fun for family night! Sydnee has been begging me to decorate these tin boxes that we bought ages ago, so I decided to pull out my Halloween stuff and let them create! They had so much fun and I think they turned out so cute!

11 comments:

Jamie said...

Looks like fun! I love how Brynlee has her leg up just like Sydnee in the first picture!

theharmans said...

too cute!

Amber said...

Cute tins, I love how brynlee poses for everything!

Emily Webb said...

Such a great idea! Okay and I have not blogged for a while until I quickly posted yesterday, I love your thoughts on Sunday, So TRUE! It is hard to keep the whole scheme in perspective but family and friends always help to keep it that way!
XO

The Wonnacotts said...

You are so creative with these things! I definately did not get that gene! But I love Brynlee's poses. And Sydnee's shirt at the Diamondbacks game is the cutest thing ever. Love and miss you guys!

Cami said...

That looks like fun! I bet the kids loved it.

Brian and Brianna said...

That's so fun! What a cute idea :)

Full House said...

Those are darling!! Can you be the guest @ our next FHE? I don't even think we have have even carved pumpkins as a family. Ok I guess my girls are only 3 but I've got to start steppin up to the plate. Thanks for some good inspiration.

Tiffany said...

SO cute! You are always coming up with cute stuff for your kids to do. You are such a great mom Shannon! I miss you!

Elisha said...

What a fun idea! My kids love doing crafts too, so I know doing something like that would be a total hit!

Webb Family said...

Those are so cute & what a great idea for FHE!
My kiddos would love that.