What is better than staying up late, eating too much junk food, riding quads, playing with cousins, playing checkers, going to a rodeo, petting animals, playing in the rain and hanging out with family?.....Nothing as far as my kids are concerned! We had so much fun escaping the heat and going to the cabin for Labor day!
and yes... not trip is complete without a melt down from Brynlee! She did step in mud you know!
and yes... not trip is complete without a melt down from Brynlee! She did step in mud you know!

9 comments:
Shannon how fun! Where did the animals come from? You're right, the cabin looks like a vacation the kiddies LOVE! I'm glad you guys had fun and no one got hurt :)
I don't know what it is but trips to the cabin are so great. Everyone always has a good time, and it looks like you guys did :)
I loved the pic of the whole gang snuggled up on the bleachers watching the rodeo. How fun to be together away from home! I agree about lunch, let's do it soon maybe we'll wait till Nat's feeling a little better.
what a great weekend you guys had, you guys are always doing such fun stuff together!
How fun! I had the best memories of our cabin growing up. I wish my kids had the same. There is nothing like it!
Cabins are the best and so are families... they make for a good combo. Looked like so much fun! Do you ever do Christmas @ the cabin?
Your Labor Day looks like it was a blast! Seeing those pictures of the quads reminded me of so many great memories of living in AZ. Everytime I see your blog I can't believe how much your family is growing!
So so fun! And those western pictures of your kids just really take me back to the days when we thought we could pull off that look so well. Can you see it in your head? The jeans, the boots, the belt buckles for the guys! Oh man, those were the days!
How fun to have a place like that to go with your fam. You have such a sweet little family Shannon, and I love being able to stay in touch and check in on you guys. It makes it feel like I see you more than once every 5 years or so !!:)
Post a Comment