Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Welcome home Elder Harman!!

Cameron got home from the Boston mission on Friday. All the kids were so excited to see him. He is such a fun uncle and they all have so much fun with him! He did a great job on his talk on Sunday and it is always great to see the growth of these young men when they get back. Welcome home Cam, we are all excited you are back!

6 comments:

Full House said...

Ok so who is Elder Harmon?(I'm guessing one of your sisters has something to do with him) Thanks for all of your nice comments. Everybody keeps telling me about John & Kate plus eight. Should I watch it or will I feel like junk after I see how awesome Kate is as a Mom?

Jamie said...

Crew is getting so big! I am so excited to come home for Halloween to see everyone!

theharmans said...

Shannon our last name is spelled Harman! Nerd.
Cam looks so good I'm way jealous!

Brian and Brianna said...

So fun yet so awkward at the same time! I wish we could have been there to see him get off the plane! I think making him a sign is a pretty good excuse for being late though right?

Hayley said...

Cameron is home!!!??? Oh my gosh- that is great!! Goes to show we haven't called home in awhile! that was such a cute picture of all the kids running up and giving him a hug. Cam looks so good. Keith in particular loved the flag football pictures and was cracking up over guy being the coach and getting all competitive about it. Miss you shannon! hey, we made our christmas flights for Dec. 18th- WOOHOO!!

Joan said...

Shannon, you look amazing (as always)! Are you guys still in AZ? Hope you are doing well!