Monday, December 1, 2008

Kar Dance Competition...

Last weekend Sydnee had her first dance competition of the season. She did not have to perform on Friday, but we went with Allison and Natalie to watch Natalie do her solo. Nattie did such a good job and Syd had a blast watching her. I think she was a little bummed because she wasn't doing a solo this year, but with the budget she had to pick and choose. Sat. morning we went with grandma and Ashton to start our long day! Syd performed in four different dances. First she did Puttin on the Ritz ( trio), then Crush on You ( mini stars), then The Production number, and finally Built this City( minis and juniors). It was so fun to watch her and she did so good in them all. I have said it before, but she really does love the stage, and she loves dance. On Friday a bunch of her friends were running around having fun and I asked if she wanted to go sit by them and she said no. She sat by me the whole night and was so into every dance. Allison and I were getting a kick out of watching her move along with the dances. I am so happy for her that she has something that she really loves! It was a long weekend!
Yes I know, nice 80's hair! I have no idea what was going on with my bangs!
Grandma Syd and Ashton
Sydnee and Natalie

1 comment:

The Wonnacotts said...

Hey Shan, want to email me that picture of me, mom and syd? I'm so glad I was home this week and can't wait to be back in a few more weeks!