We decided to take the kids to see the temple lights for FHE a few weeks ago, but our trip was cut short when Crew fell in the fountain. Yes that is right, Sydnee and Tanner were supposed to hold his hand so we could take a picture and you know how that goes! Look at the bottom of his pants, they are soaking wet( I know we are such good parents!) It was fun to see the lights and the kids loved the nativity. Next time we will not get near the water!
3 comments:
Hey Shannon! So good to hear from you. Where are you living now? We miss you guys and would love to see you and your cute kids! I love your blog! Can I add it to my list of favorites?
Lindsey
I miss the temple lights! Our Temple is 2 hours away! We miss you guys as well! Have a Merry Christmas
Darn it! I guess we won't run be running into you @ the lights this year unless you go again tomorrow.
Post a Comment