Thursday, January 20, 2011
Junie B.
I got to go with Brynlee on her field trip to see Junie B. Jones. These books have long been a favorite in our house so she was so excited. Junie is naughty, not exactly what I want my children to emulate, but there is always a lesson at the end. The kids loved it! Brynlee is and always has been my little buddy. She is content as can be to take a back seat to everyone else and just dance in the hall for entertainment. She is my breath of fresh air! I can be running around like a mad women trying to get dinner done, homework started, kids to 3 different activities and she can come into the room and say something to make me laugh! She started soccer this month and is loving it! We have tried and tried to find something for her that she loves, but were unsuccessful until now! She told me the other day that Syndee is good at dance, Tanner is good at football and basketball and she is good at soccer! The smile on her face made my crazy life all worth it! I am so glad I got to spend the day with my Bryn Bryn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment