Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas 2007!

Christmas 2007 Guy and all his cousins at the Aston party
Cody Shannon Paula and Angie
Christmas Sunday in their new Chistmas outfits
grandma and Papa with all the grandkids on Christmas Eve
Our family Christmas morning

It's hard to believe that Christmas has come and gone. We had such a great holiday! It is this time of year that I really stop and think about how thankful I am for all our family. Both Guy and I have such great families, and we love spending time with them! My kids had a blast, and I think that is what truly makes Christmas so much fun! We had fun with all our cousins at both the Adair and Aston parties! Santa is always a big hit with the kids and the Adults have a blast with the annual White elephant exchange. My grandma and grandpa always amaze me with how good they are doing in spite of their age. They still get every kid a present! They really are thoughtful people.

Christmas Eve is always fun! We start the night off at my parents for waffles and all the fixings! Then grandma has the kids sit around and tells them her favorite Christmas story. She then gives us all our new pajamas! ( The boys love to all be matching! HEHE) We then go to Guy's mom's and enjoy the Harmons tradition of acting out the nativity and listening to grandpa read "twas the night before Christmas. We then rushed home, because Sydnee and Tanner saw Santa's sleigh in the sky and they were very concerned that he was going to miss our house! Sure enough, he did not miss our home! Sydnee and Tanner got razor scooters and Brynlee got a Barbie bike! They got so many fun surprises and were so excited! It was so fun to baby Crew around for his first Christmas. He is such a sweet baby and our family feels so blessed to have him in our home. We then headed over to grandma and papa's to see what Santa left there. Sydnee and Brynlee both got the new American Dolls that they were wanting, and Tanner got a mini cooper. This car is so fun. It goes like 10mph and the kids, ( and adults) were having so much fun. Tanner then went on to beat every man in our family at basketball. ( He has his own special way of keeping score! HEHE) It was fun to have breakfast and enjoy the morning hanging out with my family. We then went over to the Harmons to exchange gifts and hang out with cousins! I love Christmas and was it brings. Family is the most important thing in my life and we all get to have so much fun this time of year! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and we wish you all the best this coming new year!

2 comments:

Webb Family said...

Wow you guys were busy!!! It looks like you had a fun and wonderful Christmas. Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

What a fun Christmas! I love that you have a picture with you in it on Christmas morning (and one in which you look cute too!). . . .I never remember to do that and I'm afraid my kids will never know I was actually there on Christmas morning! Glad you had such a great time! Your family is darling!