We just wanted to wish my niece Halle a happy birthday! She is the cutest little girl around! You never know what she is going to say, and you can bet it is usually comical! Happy Birthday Halle! We love you!
She is such a little cutie! I've seen Angie (and Amber) at Stake Conference a couple of times, now if we could just get together! For sure once the holidays are over and it's more relaxing! By the way I have that same turquoise frame in the top picture...domestic bliss? Also, loved your Christmas card - very cute!!
Hi shannon. It's Sara, Bri's sister. Your blog is super cute! I was wondering where you took your Christmas card photos? My email is sarams@cox.net. Thanks!
Hey Shannon, your kids are getting so big!! They are so adorable! It's really fun to see how close you and your sisters are! That's really what I hope for with our girls! See you this weekend!
4 comments:
She is such a little cutie! I've seen Angie (and Amber) at Stake Conference a couple of times, now if we could just get together! For sure once the holidays are over and it's more relaxing! By the way I have that same turquoise frame in the top picture...domestic bliss? Also, loved your Christmas card - very cute!!
Thanks for the cute post! You are such a great sister.
Hi shannon. It's Sara, Bri's sister. Your blog is super cute! I was wondering where you took your Christmas card photos? My email is sarams@cox.net. Thanks!
Hey Shannon, your kids are getting so big!! They are so adorable! It's really fun to see how close you and your sisters are! That's really what I hope for with our girls! See you this weekend!
Post a Comment