Monday, December 10, 2007

The most wonderful time of the year...BUSY!








This month has been flying by! We have been so busy that I have not had time to post of all our activities, so I thought I would combine it into one! We had fun decorating our tree and house for Christmas. The kids get so excited to have all the decorations out! Sydnee danced in her first competition and did a solo! We were so proud of her. She has been working so hard and she did so good! Then we all got to go to the Light parade and watch her dance. Grandma got all us girls tickets to see the Rockettes! It was so awesome. We could not believe how good those girls were. At the end they had a live nativity that was amazing! It really helped to get me in the Christmas spirit, and it was so much fun to have a night out with the girls. On Sunday night we decorated gingerbread houses at my parents house and had so much fun. My mom always plans such fun activities for us. No wonder my kids love to go over there. I love Christmas time and all the activities that surround it!

7 comments:

Jenny Dahl said...

This is the only time of year that being this busy is OK with me. Sounds like you all are celebrating to the fullest!
And Shannon, your Christmas cards were darling!!

Natalie Hall said...

Busy is right! Dont you have so much more appreciation for our moms, on how they did it all, and stayed sane at the same time....

I know I always say how cute your family is, but I just love seeing pictures. You are just a Beauty! And gosh your mom still looks exzactly the same age from 10 years ago, what is her secret? Such a pretty lady.

Natalie Hall said...

Yes, I was also going to say how much I loved getting your card, so classy, loved the picture... My favorite thing of the holidays are getting Christmas cards, love it.

The Wonnacotts said...

Sounds like you guys are having alot of fun at home... I wish I was there instead of here taking finals! But will you send me a Christmas card if you still have some?

Tiffany said...

I love this time of year too! I am so excited that it finally feels like Christmas. The weather is perfect! And by the way....your Christmas card is adorable!

Amy Y said...

busy busy... I haven't been by in a while and I haven't been able to keep up with my own posts either. I love being busy with such fun things though. It's a wonderful time of year. Your card was beautiful, your family is gorgeous!

Webb Family said...

Your tree is beautiful! I loved the Rockette's too! We kept picking which legs were the best. You guys have been busy!