Okay, am I the only one who couldn't find time in December to blog? Loved the slideshow, especially the babies in their beautiful carriers! Merry Christmas!
What a fun Christmas! I miss AZ Christmas, especially the temple lights. I don't think temple square has as good of lights as the AZ temple. Happy New Year!
4 comments:
That looks cold! I'm sure the kids didn't even notice, right?
Have a Merry Christmas, Shannon.
Okay, am I the only one who couldn't find time in December to blog? Loved the slideshow, especially the babies in their beautiful carriers! Merry Christmas!
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! The kids seem to just love the hayrides! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!
What a fun Christmas! I miss AZ Christmas, especially the temple lights. I don't think temple square has as good of lights as the AZ temple. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment