Sunday, June 15, 2008

Dance Recital2008...

It has been over a week and I am just now getting around to post about the dance recital. It was a long crazy weekend to say the least. Once the girls are on the team they have to perform in all THREE recitals. We also had dress rehearsal on Thursday. Sydnee has become quite the little dancer and it was so much fun to watch her! She truly loves to dance. As a child I was given every opportunity under the moon to participate in extra curricular activities, but I never stuck with something long enough to be good at anything. I am so glad that my kids are more like their dad in this aspect and like to excel in things. Brynlee and all her little friends were so cute! They did a dance to doctor doctor and I was a very proud mom. The girls had lots of support from all their family and they were so excited to dance for them! Thanks to everyone who came out to support our girls . We love you all!angie sydnee halle
penny grandma and grandpa harmon meghan ryland ashton dad angie halle brynlee grandama and grandpa adair karlee sydnee tatum and tanner
I had to jump in the picture too!
Brynlee wanted her itchy costume off!
Brynlee and ashton
karlee brynlee
sophie ava kali sidney brynlee and halle
kaylee josie natalie ann taylor sydnee makayla joe
grandma and grandpa came to watch syd in 2 of her recitals so they earned extra brownie points in her book!
sydnee and mom
makayla joe natalie sydnee and brynlee

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Sydnee was such a cute little dancer! I am sure you were so proud... i would be! I also loved the doctor doctor dance. They were all so cute and looked like they loved it!

Tiffany said...

Sydnee was such a cute little dancer! I am sure you were so proud... i would be! I also loved the doctor doctor dance. They were all so cute and looked like they loved it!

Lisa Harris said...

Hey Shannon will you email me your email address?
lisafharris@hotmail
I have a question for you and the email I have gcrandall5 doesn't work. Thank you!

Cute little performers you have!

Tracey said...

I didn't see you after the recital & i meant to tell you you how cute of a dancer Sydnee is, she was so entertaining with great facial expressions. You have a lot to be proud of.

Ali Hawkins said...

I don't think I could sit through that many dance reditals.But that would be alot of fun for your girls.