We are going to be out of town on Ashton's birthday, but I wanted to let her know how much we love her and hope she has a great day! She is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. She is always so willing to help me with my kids and they absolutely love "Ashy Poo." We love you Ashton and hope you have a great day!
Sydnee and Ashton 2005
Newport beach 2007 ( yes I was 9 months pregnant and I know you are all jealous of how hot I was!)
Sydnee and Ashton Christmas 2007. Sydnee was named after Ashton and she has always considered Ashton on of her best friends. She was so sad when Ashton moved away for college.
School shopping 2007
Ashton and Crew Easter 2007
Newport beach 2007 ( yes I was 9 months pregnant and I know you are all jealous of how hot I was!)
Sydnee and Ashton Christmas 2007. Sydnee was named after Ashton and she has always considered Ashton on of her best friends. She was so sad when Ashton moved away for college.
School shopping 2007
Ashton and Crew Easter 2007
2 comments:
She is so cute! Hope she had a good Birthday! Have fun on your trip!
FYI- Crew was not around for Easter 2007... i think it was Easter 2008.:)
Post a Comment