Monday, June 2, 2008

New York...

When we found out that Josh and Jamie were going to be selling in New York this summer, my parents decided to take all the adults back to visit them and have fun! There is so much to see and do in New York . We tried to make the best of our time there and had alot of fun! Highlights of the trip include:
Wicked ( love this and could seriously see it over and over again)
Shopping on Canal Street. Not that we had great luck, but it is always fun!
The infamous red bus tour. Did you know that Broadway is the longest street in America? hehe
Statue of Liberty
Serendipity's
Central park
Legally Blond
Fifth avenue
Top of the Rock
Smith and Wullinsky's
The Mets game and much more! This was the first time we have done an adults only trip with my family and it was so much fun! Thanks mom and dad for the great memories. Thanks to everyone that helped watch our kids. They had a blast!

Always good for a laugh Mikey
The girls shopping in China town
Ashton and Shannon ( seriously? there are not even any lenses in these things1)
Guy and Shannon in Time Square
Dad and MOM
Statue of Liberty
Wicked
Angie mom jamie shannon ashton and amber

Mike clay dad and guy at ground zero
The whole group in Central Park

On top of the Rock
Desserts at Serendipity's
mom jamie and angie on the subway

10 comments:

Emily Webb said...

hey it's emily and paige we're in california and we are loving all the fun pictures! looks like you guys had fun in new york we're jealous.....

christa said...

Such a fun city. There's endless fun in NY. Looks like you all had such a great time. It's still so weird for me to see pictures of Ashton all grown up and nice like 5!!! It's amazing how fast time flies!

Penny said...

look at you all caught up.. your blog is so cute and it looks like you had a fun time in New York. Talk Later

Ali Hawkins said...

Shannon it looks like you had so much fun! I am jelous! I love adult only vacations.

Lisa Harris said...

You lucky duck..
Your trip looked perfect. What a fun way to start the summer!

Tiffany said...

I love that city! It is sooo much FUN! I am glad that you got to get away without the kids. Looks like you all had a blast! Cute pictures!

Natalie Hall said...

I want to go to to New York with my whole Fam, so jealous Shannon! I would love to see Wicked again, but in New York. All of the photos are so fun to look at, I always want tons of pictures and you did'nt let me down, thanks!

Shannon, I want your adorable outfits. You look really beautiful! Fun, Fun!

Tracey said...

Looks like so much fun - I love New York! Tiff & I have the same picture of our husbands in front of that same bull!

Jenny Dahl said...

An adult trip? Sounds Heavenly. The last time I went on one of those was, hmmm, let me think, before I had kids! Actually Matt and I spent the weekend in Utah but it would be hard to classify it with your New York trip. Fun for you, interviews for us. Definitely a great way to start the summer. You look gorgeous by the way Shannon!

Hayley said...

Hi Shannon! So I'm a newbie with this whole blog thing but yours sure is fancy- I would expect nothing less from you :) Your family looks beautiful and I'm glad you guys had such a nice trip. I'll get some touring tips from you that one fine day when I go to New York. I miss you already! Take care!