Angie ran the St. George marathon this weekend so we had Halle and Chloe with us. We ate pizza, chicken nuggets, ice cream,doughnuts, suckers, missed naps to go to the park, made art projects, went to tanner's football game( and ate junk) and had lots of fun! The kids were all so good. No I am not ready for 6 kids, but it was fun for the weekend!

Disclaimer: They did have fruit and veggies too, and yes a bath every day! Allison thought it was so funny to see Chloe so messy at the game. She told me to send a picture to Angie and tell her not to worry her kids are in great hands...
10 comments:
Whatever, what's one or wait.. two more? Hopefully Angie has recovered. My sisters knees were shot for at least a week after that sucker. When I watched Annie run it for the first time I bawled watching the runners cross the finish line. I feel fine that I don't have a desire to run a marathon. That was nice of you to watch her kids.
You do what you can to survive. Although I think my kids would love to stay with you if they get that much junk. :) Sydney's costume was adorable. I am glad it turned out so great.
haha I love the picture of Brynlee and Halle making funny faces. So did Crew get any bruises from his favorite bully Chloe?
those are great pictures shannon- what a good sister! and angie ran a marathon?! wow- good for her!
remind me to never ask you to babysit zoie! Just kidding. I would have done the same thing...anything to keep them happy!
Cute pictures!! My kids had so much fun. Halle tells me everyday something new she did. I asked her what she ate and all she could remember was dougnuts. You got to love that. Thanks again for your help, you're the best!!
Shannon looks like you have been busy, but having fun. I liked your family home evening crafts, so cute, and you say your not crafty.Hope all is going good,Keep in touch.
What a GOOD aunt! And what a goal, a marathon! Good for her! I WAS getting ready for the PF Changs Marathon in January but the day I ran 12 miles for the first time I was done! I was so bored! And to think 14 miles more = a marathon!! Too boring for me! I'de rather do my competitions any day! They are hard but the workout is different each day! So good for her, thats awesome! Thats not an easy thing to do! Oh' Crew is so dang cute! That picture of him trying to put his hat on is so cute!! Lets get together soon! We are at Higley and Elliot (for now)!! Where are you guys? Let me know!
that's what aunts are for! Besides with 6 kids you do what you can to keep them all smiling! Lucky Angie to have such a willing sister. You are the best! And congrats to Angie too
Hey! We moved in about 2 weeks ago. My kids are still at the same school over by our old house so we are on the mesa school schedule! We had 1/2 day wed. and thurs and fri. off! But we can still get together. We have a great park in our neighborhood, so we could meet one day when my kids are done with school and let them play or something. Tell Allison to come too! I miss you guys!! Then we can plan for all the adults to go out!! Let me know, we have no commitments right now so we are free whenever! I would love it!
Post a Comment