Monday, October 13, 2008

SYTYCD party!

Last week I got invited to go with bunch of girls in my new ward to So You Think You Can Dance Live. It was so much fun! It is always hard moving and having to make new friends, but these girls are all so nice and so fun. Thanks to Mike for putting the whole thing together for Brooke's birthday! We all had a blast!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!! And that is one big group of beautiful gals. Yea for new friends in a new ward.

theharmans said...

Oh so much fun! Is that Emily Lines I see in this pic? We miss you guys!

Jamie said...

Im so jealous that you went to this!

Cami said...

SO fun! We loved it too! What a cute group of girls.

Laurel said...

Hey friend, after you left me a message on facebook I looked up your blog and loved seeing your cute family and catching up a bit. It's good to see you doing so well. Sometime when I'm back in Az we need to get together and catch up!

Brian and Brianna said...

Soooo jealous! I loved that show!!

Joan said...

You went? Oh I am so insanely jealous!

Full House said...

That looks like so much fun! i love girl outings.