Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back to school....

Crazy how fast summer went, but as hot as it is here in the desert it was time to get back to school and a routine. When the pool is too hot to swim in you know it is time! The kids started in the new school and are all doing great! Even Tanner is doing great! I was stressed out of my brains because he got the teacher I was warned you do not want and there was not 1 familiar name is his class. I tried to switch him, but to no avail. We told him he had to go in with a good attitude and try to make new friends. He has and it has been so nice! Finally we are making progress with this kid! Sydnee and Brynlee were lucky to have cousins in their same grades to introduce them to everyone. We feel like this is definitely home! And mom is loveing sending the kiddos off on their bikes. After 5 years of carpool lines I feel like I am in Heaven! Brynlee and Presley Hayley, Sydnee and Tatum Tanner, Brynlee and Sydnee
Sydnee 1st day 5th grade, Mrs. Todd's class
Tanner first day 3rd grade, Ms. Perkins
Brynlee first day 1st grade Mrs. Hazen

3 comments:

Jenny Dahl said...

I'm pretty sure I had the same vans Brynlee is wearing when I was a kid. So cute-the lot of them!

michelle rasor said...

i wish you guys lived next door... i would love for our kids to go to school together!! they are so stinkin cute!

The Wonnacotts said...

Okay these are so cute!!! I love Brynlee's hair!! A cute little bob just fits her perfectly, and it looks like she has a lot of it! Love you guys