Crew got to go to Target and pick out his "indawear" as he would like to call it! I'm sad he is getting to be such a big boy, but he is the cutest little thing in his big boy pants!
I just read all your updates. Thank you for posting on Emmie. You are such a good friend and have been there for me every minute during this trying time in my life. I can't thank you enough for all you have done for me and taught me. I am so blessed to have you. Thank you for always being there and being so in tune with the spirit. It's so nice to have a friend who "gets" me. I love you and am so grateful for you. xoxo
1 comment:
I just read all your updates. Thank you for posting on Emmie. You are such a good friend and have been there for me every minute during this trying time in my life. I can't thank you enough for all you have done for me and taught me. I am so blessed to have you. Thank you for always being there and being so in tune with the spirit. It's so nice to have a friend who "gets" me. I love you and am so grateful for you. xoxo
Post a Comment