Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Brynlee's first day of preschool!






I can not believe Brynlee started preschool. It makes me sad how fast time is flying! It was so cute how excited she was. She watched out the window for 15 min. waiting for Brooke to come pick her up. I will admit that it was a nice little break. Poor Crew does not get much alone time so I think I will really love the little break. When I went to pick her up I asked if she had fun and she said, " Yes mom, Ms. Becky loves me and Cotton is my boyfriend!" Well who wouldn't love my Brynlee! LOL

10 comments:

Jamie said...

Bryn Bryn looks so cute! I've never seen that pink dress before! It didn't take her long to get a boyfriend.

Webb Family said...

That is so cute that she already has a boyfriend. Her dress is so cute! Is Emily not sending Kali there?

Crazymamaof6 said...

she is a cutie! love the dress!

Amber said...

That girl is hilarious. I don't know who couldn't love Brynlee.

Anonymous said...

Everything she says just makes me laugh. And I love how she poses. She has the best moves!!

Jenny Dahl said...

Your girls are darling, not to mention the best accessorized kids I've seen in a long time. Always good to start the year off with a bang and a new boyfriend. The year is looking promising for Brynlee!

Unknown said...

She's the cutest! I hope Cotton doesn't mess this up, I love her. But, just wait 'til she realizes he's just a stinky boy. He has no chance! :)

Joni said...

Who wouldn't love her? She looks so cute! With the other kids now in school, my 18 month old follows me around not knowing what do with himself!

Paige said...

brynlee looks so cute and such a big girl.and of course she has a boyfriend she's too cute to not. and yes i have to say i love the break.

Julie said...

Oh, all your school kids are so stinkin' beautiful! I love all the pics! And breaks are so nice even if they are little ones!