




Josh and Jamie came to town this weekend to bless Zoie. We took advantage of them being here and had some fun family time. Sat. was Brody's birthday at Peter Piper. Sun. we went to the blessing then to mom and dads to eat and hang out. Mon. was Jamie's birthday so all the girls went to Angie's house and made some cute jewelry and had lunch then we met all the boys at Costa Vida for dinner. We're glad the Adcox's came down to liven up our weekend!
3 comments:
Hi Shannon! I met you the other day at Target when you were with Angie...I was on my friend Amy Yetters blog and randomly clicked on this one, and I recognized Jamie and Zoie from taking their pictures! It's a small world I guess! Just wanted to say hi!
Kristyn McBride
Cute pictures! I'm glad I could help make your weekend more exciting!
Family outings are so fun, you have such a cute family! And, the babies all look alike-triplets!! How nice that he will have cousins so close in age.
Post a Comment