




The other day I had to bring Brynlee and Kali to dance and left Crew at home. Although Guy was home, I asked Sydnee to "watch Crew." When I got home I found both of them asleep on the couch together. It was so cute! Sydnee has seriously been such a big help for me lately and I am so thankful for the sweet girl she is.
10 comments:
That is the cutest thing in the world! Sydnee is going to be his second mom:) I can't believe how big Crew is getting! Josh and I are driving home on Friday night and coming back to Utah on Monday after his interview. Hopefully we can see you guys on Sunday!
it's so nice to have a big helper.sydnee is so sweet what a great big sis she will probably be really close to him because of being such a little mom. crew is so cute and getting big i only see him scrunched up in his car seat.
That is such a sweet picture!! It's so nice to have helpers it makes having a little one around a little bit easier! He is getting so big!
What a great helper, these are the moments we live for!
Those pictures are so cute! I'm so grateful for my older kids! They help me out so much with the younger ones. I think half the time my baby reaches for his older brother instead of me.
way fun! and i love the big helpers the older kids are!
Sydnee is the cutest. I need her around my house. She is such a little mom. I can't believe how big Crew is getting.He looks just like all of you. So cute!!
That is so cute! Kyla is good with Rhett but not quite big enough to "babysit" yet. Having a girl first was a very good thing we did though, I'm sure of that! OK, maybe it was luck :)
shannon, I am dying to see new pictures of Crew. They change so darn fast at this stage. You are so darn lucky to have the cutest girl to help you out. Those are classic pictures.
Love your cute blog and cuter kiddos! This is so sweet and I too am lovin' have 2 older girls this time around with a baby! They are the best! My 7 yr old will even change a poopy diaper! It is great!
Post a Comment