Friday, August 3, 2007

Mall Madness






Every year before school starts Grandma and Grandpa take the kids to lunch and shopping to pick out some school clothes. Sydnee called my mom and said that she wanted to go to Famous Daves. She is truly her daddy's child. They took Brynlee this year since she is going to pre-school and she was her usual crazy self. My mom and Ashton had fun chasing her through the mall. LOL! Anyway my kids had a blast and look forward to this every year. Thanks Grandma and Papa

5 comments:

Webb Family said...

How fun! Your parents are so sweet to do that & I love the picture of your girls posing!

Amber said...

So cute. I love the new outfits and that Brynlee has another pink dress to wear. And I love the nwe pics of Crew and that Sydnee made sure that he looks like all the kids.

Amy Y said...

That is so fun! Your parents are really great grandparents... your kids are lucky to have them! I love all the pictures of Crew with the other kids too... so cute!

Queen Creek Chaffee's said...

Thats a great tradition, I am going to have to make that suggestion. What great grandparents.

Joni said...

I hope you don't mind me intruding in your blog. Its fun to see you with your little family. I love seeing the pictures of your new sweet baby. Congrats! Its so cool grandparents are up for school shopping with your kids. Even as the mom, I usually don't have the patience to take all of mine with me.