Friday, August 3, 2007

One Week Old!






Bringing a new baby home is such a surreal feeling. It takes time for everyone to adjust to the new little one and get back into the " normal" routine. My first three kids were so close in age that it almost feels like a blurr today. Crew has been so fun. He is such a sweet baby. I don't know if it is because I feel like this is most likely the last time I will bring a newborn home or what, but I find myself noticing more of the little things he does. I love how he wrinkles his brow and pierces his lips. I love how he stares at me when I hold him, and how he always clinches his little hand around my shirt as I feed him. I truly am so thankful for this sweet little boy and that I was chosen to be his mother.

3 comments:

Webb Family said...

He is adorable!

paige said...

oh i'm so excited to see little crew rex and i say he's all crandall. i'll have to come see him soon.

Queen Creek Chaffee's said...

He is very precious, I love this stage.