Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cardinals game!

Last Monday night Tanner got to go to a Cardinals game with Papa, Dad, Uncle Mike and Uncle Clay. He was so excited. He really wanted a jersey to wear to the game, so we told him that if he paid half we would pay the rest. It was so cute to see how excited he was. I honestly think he has worn that jersey at least 5 times in the last week in a half. I gave Guy the camera to take pictures at the game and this is what I got.... I guess that is why I am usually designated as the photographer!

2 comments:

Ali Hawkins said...

How fun! I love how boys love there dads.

Nichole Lowe said...

That is so Ryan. I give him the camera and I may be lucky if I even get one. Don't you love it. Glad they had fun at the game.