Thursday, November 6, 2008

Crush On You

Sydnee's dance group the mini stars had their first performance a few weeks ago at Schnept farms. They have been practicing this routine, "Crush on You" for a few months and they were all excited to finally perform it. The night before at practice Sydnee and Isaiah didn't get all the counts right and he dropped her, so she was really nervous to perform it the next day. I love the face she is making when they had done it and he was holding her. She had the look of relief! They all looked so cute and did such a good job!Sydnee loves dance and she loves the stage. It is so fun to watch her!

12 comments:

Jenny Dahl said...

What a little diva! So glad he didn't drop her again!

Full House said...

I just got your comment. I know sometimes it is so tiring being a Mom, especially on Halloween. At least you have some cute kids though.


Ok so I loved that you canned chicken and made bread. I need to learn those skills.

Also does your little girl go to SAS dance..because I will be very surprised if that little girl in the front of one of your daughters dance pictures is not Stacia's little girl.

Tiffany said...

They did so good! She is such a good little dancer and is so fun to watch. That was probably my favorite dance!!!! Good job Sydnee!

Jamie said...

She is so cute. I really cant believe how good of a dancer she is!

Amber said...

You are right Sydnee's face is Classic!

{jane} said...

Shannon, nice to meet you! :)

You have an adorable blog and a beautiful family.

Thanks for the vote for KJ!

Ali Hawkins said...

Her smile is so huge! How funny, how did she feel dancing with a boy? Looks like she is on her way to being a great dancer, and it looks like she really enjoys it.

Amy Y said...

She is such a doll. I love seeing pictures of her dancing, costume and make-up. She looks so old but she always has the best smiles when she's doing what she loves. Cute Halloween costumes too, everyone looked great!

Joan said...

so cute! I keep begging my Sydney to go back to dance. She is doing gymnastics now (tumbling) but unfortunately has inherited my fear of EVERYTHING - not a good combo! I keep telling her "Syd, you would LOVE ballet" - one bad teacher ruined it for her. It's very sad.
Where is your Sydnee taking dance?

BTW, I was thinking of you yesterday as I was grocery shopping .... have you done anything "illegal" in the store lately - abusing your kiddos? Letting them sleep in the cart? That seriously should have been on the news - you could have been famous!!!;)

You're so cute Shannon.

cherryl said...

hey shannon. wow, i haven't seen your kids in forever either, i dont even recognize them!! wow, sydney is so darling!! i was just thinking recently also that an old girls night out club reunion would be so fun. maybe you guys can beg melissa to come down for one!! i'll mention it on facebook.
what a beautiful family, are we surprised??

Hayley said...

Sydnee is totally into it! Clearly, she loves to dance and is really good! He even threw her up in the air?!
Your Halloween sure looked like fun! A go go girl- how creative, and a bratz cheerleader- yes, that seems appropriate for Brynlee- I think her pose says it all. and that picture of crew hugging Reesie in their costumes- SO CUTE!! I think your halloween was a lot busier than mine! Glad you survived it all and still had a good time!

Full House said...

Yes we do need to get together. I talk to the other Kristina all of the time. Why don't you email me and we can exchange our digits. christinabrian1@yahoo