Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Happy Birthday Dad!
Today is my Dad's birthday. I could go on and on about all the great things about my dad because truly he is a great man, but more than anything I am just thankful for the man that he is. He is and always has been my biggest cheerleader. I know all he wants is for me to be happy. My children absolutely adore him and I love the relationship he has with them. My dad is a simple man, he doesn't need much, give him a horse and his family and the man is happy! Tonight for his birthday we all met out at the farm as we like to call it and had dinner, made dutch oven cobbler and rode horses. He said he is certain this is how the Celestial Kingdom will be. I hope you had a great day Dad. I love you! xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You have the greatest Dad!
we do have the best dad! But heres my sign that I have been gone for too long. I'm looking at the picture and look at Rex and think, who is that? He doesn't even look like the same baby! Wow, I probably shouldn't have just admitted to that!
He looks so happy surrounded by all those kids and still way too young to be calling all those his grand babies! Your parents will always have a special place in my heart. Glad he had a great birthday.
Your dad really does look so happy- sweet picture. Although I imagined the celestial kingdom to also include the beach and chocolate covered strawberries!
Happy Birthday to your dad! He is so sweet and so supportive to you and your family. I love dads. They are the best!!!!
You have a wonderful father. That picture is great, you can see the joy he has with all those sweet grandkids around.
Hey, you. I'm having a party on December 11. I'd love for u to come. The invite is on my blog.
Post a Comment