Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween....

Brynlee's cute preschool class with Mrs. Becky Halloween really does go down as the most drawn out holiday of them all, but our family loves it! My kids love to dress up and start looking at costumes in August! This year Brynlee wanted to be a Bratz cheerleader. Not my choice of costume but very appropriate! Tanner wanted to be Indiana Jones, but for his birthday he got a pirate skeleton costume that glowed in the dark that he loved. So he decided to wear his Indiana costume to school for the book parade and wear the skeleton that night. Syd wanted to be a go go girl. I guess they are not supposed to wear their costumes to school anymore, so our principal has a book parade and allows the kids to dress up as a character in a book. Sydnee decided to use her Hannah Montana costume for school since she had a book to go along with it. I was able to stay and help in both their classrooms for the parties and it was alot of fun! We then rushed home to get everyone ready and headed to the Harmon's to celebrate Grandpa Marks birthday. We then went trick or treating down a few streets then said good bye and went to grandma and papa Adair's. We let the kids trick or treat a little more around their neighborhood. By this time we were all pooped out. We went home got in our jammies and watched a scary movie. OH and for lunch I was able to go meet my mom and Josh and Jamie. They were only in town for a few days and I wasn't going to be able to make it to Amber's that night, so we wanted to see them. Zoie and Crew were really cute together. We were a little bummed because our trunk or treat was on Halloween this year and we just couldn't fit it all in. Hopefully next year! Hannah Montana Indiana Jones Cutest little lion Bratz Cheerleader go go girl pirate skeleton

4 comments:

Ali Hawkins said...

Cute costumes! The lion was my favorite. Looks like a lot of fun. I agree Halloween is so drawn out. I also liked that they had different costumes for different events.

theharmans said...

You guy's are awesome! I can't get enough of Reesie in her little wonder woman costume!

The Wonnacotts said...

These are so cute! I'm not surprised to see your kids in the cutest costumes ever. I am in love with the little lion! It makes me just want to squeeze little Crew. And I love Sydnee's! And Brynlee's fits her perfectly. Love ya and can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!

Amber said...

Those costumes couldn't have fit the kids personalities any better. I love Crew, you just want to give him a big squeeze!