Monday, November 10, 2008

Just a few...

Kristyn took our pictures again this year and did such a good job. My kids ( Brynlee and Crew) were being such stinkers, so I was pleasantly surprised when I got them back. I am going to try and be on top of things and get my Christmas cards out early this year, so I thought this would be an easy way to get addresses. E-mail me your address and I can send you a card. (shannoncrandall6@yahoo.com)

21 comments:

An Affair to Remember said...

Where do you find those cute skirts?? I want one for me!!!

jes said...

those are really cute pictures, looks like it was a fun day

Tiffany said...

So cute! Sydnee looks so grown up. They are adorable, as always!

Leigh said...

Those pictures turned out great! Who does them for you? We're doing ours next week and I can NOT think of what to wear!

Jamie said...

The pictures turned out so cute! Brynlee a stinker? I don't believe it. We are moving this week so I will email you our new address.

Anonymous said...

You have the most beautiful family!

Nichole Lowe said...

I love the pics. Now I want to go to that alley and have mine done. I didn't see any family ones. I hope you got a good shot . The kids look adorable. And yes I know I am a blogger nerd, blogging on vacation.

Anonymous said...

They turned out so cute. Send me the link so I can see the rest of them.

Jenny Dahl said...

Gorgeous, your kids are gorgeous Shannon. Guess that's what happens when their mama is too. Can't wait to see the pic you chose. We're at the same ole address for one more X-mas!

OurHappyFamily said...

DARLING pictures! It sure helps when the objects are so stinkin cute... your kids are adorable!!

Brian and Brianna said...

Oh Shannon those are sooo cute! I love where you ended up taking them. You and Guy did a good job of makin some beautiful babies they look amazing!

Ali Hawkins said...

Shannon those are the cutest pictures. I love your girls outfits, where did you get them? okay I think all of your kids are addorable, but Tanner is so handsome! I also better be getting a Christmas card.

Cami said...

Beautiful!

Leigh said...

Where did you find that darling pettiskirt?

Webb Family said...

Your pictures turned out so cute!
Your kiddos are so beautiful!!

Hayley said...

wow- Kristen did a beautiful job....again! But I think your kids are even more beautiful. What is it about picture time that makes the kids act up?

cherryl said...

those pictures are so beautiful Shannon- where did you guys go to have them taken???

Full House said...

You got some good pictures there. Just darling!

I always curse the process of family pictures and swear I am never doing again but then I forget and do it again the next year. I guess it's kind of like childbirth...always happy with the end result.

Emily Webb said...

I love them! your kiddos look soo cute!!

Natalie Hall said...

PERFECT, can we say PERFECT again. Geez! so adorable Shannon... Love all the clothes and colors, thanks for sharring.

Lisa Harris said...

Shannon, thank you for your sweet words. You are right on that we can never allow ourselves to get too comfortable in life. It takes a lot of thought and work to be happy. Trials can be a blessing, I've learned the hard way. If we have hope in our hearts we can experience small miracles each day.
Your family pictures turned out great. What a beautiful family.
Thank you again.