Our 4th of July was really low key this year compared to years past. We got into town the night before and Guy had a 103 degree temperature so we took it easy. Sometimes I get so overwhelmed on the holidays with so much family stuff but it was a reality check having no family in town that we really do love all the get togethers! So we went to see Night at the Museum then got pizza and went to go watch fireworks. We had a little talk with the kids about the flag and our Independence and talked about all the men and women that sacrifice for our freedom everyday. I am so thankful for this country and all the freedoms we enjoy.
4 comments:
You guys are so brave to go out in the heat. That is why I am in Utah. Everyone looks adorable as always. Where did you go to see them by the way? Glad you had a great 4th. We need to get together when we are all done with vacations.
You have such a cute family! I wish i still had the energy to dress my kids up for holidays - You remind me so much of how I used to be when my kids were younger. Enjoy it now..... Tanner won't be so willing when he is 15! ha ha
Where did you guys go to watch fireworks?
Look @ Crew's cheeks. I love the 4th so much. It makes me sad that it is so hot here for that holiday. I'm proud of you for not letting the heat stop you form having some fun. Everybody really looked so adorable.
Hope all is well with you!
Christina
shannon - you're so darling!
you have such a cute family too.
Post a Comment