Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy Birthday to the Bruiser!

We keep telling him, but he is just not listening, that he is not allowed to get any bigger! Oh how time is flying way too fast! Today Crew turns 2! Guy and I have said it a million times, this kid came into our family when we needed him the most! He has every single one of us wrapped around his finger! I truly am so grateful that he chose me to be his mom. Although he can be a little stinker at times, he has such a fun little personality! He absolutely adores his Dad! Guy earned the favorite parent award after 4! We sang " Love is spoken here" in primary today and I got all choked up thinking about my kids. I love what I do and feel so blessed that I get to spend my days with them. It will be fun to have a little one on one time with the Bruiser when the other three are at school. I hope you know how much I love you Crew and hope you have a great birthday! Crew loves: his bottle ( I know, I know he is too old! I have tried and gave in twice!) his blanket his dad his papa balls swimming his siblings bike rides trucks playing hide and go seek HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY! WE LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Lindsey Wood-Felstead said...

Could he be any cuter? I love my little 2 year old too...it's just a fun age! Thanks for all the girl advice! I am really getting nervous and excited about this one! Jeremy and I always laugh because we feel bad that we are FINALLY having a girl and the economy is so horrible! I really need to get on the ball and get this little cutie something PINK! I'll try some of the places you mentioned although I don't think Domestic Bliss does bedding any more. Wish me luck...I'm gonna need it!!!

Ali Hawkins said...

So cute! Mine always have there bottles until they are that age or even older. I figure they aren't going to want it when they are in Kindergarten, so I really don't care. Crew really is such a cute little guy. Shannon you are such a good mom, and say they cutest things about your kids!

Bridget and Dustin said...

Happy Birthday Crew! I forgot that Tess has the same b-day! I hope he had a great day!