What do you do for your birthday in July when you live in Arizona? The pools are too hot the park is out of the question so.... we go to Peter Piper! Next year we will have to get a little more creative, but he is 2 and thinks it is great! His actual birthday was Sunday so we had dinner at grandma and papa Adair's then sang to him again. He just kept pointing to the candle and saying hot, hot, hot! So funny! We love this kid!








8 comments:
looks like a fun party! crew is such a cute little boy. I wish we could have been there!
What a fun 2nd birthday! We had Ledger's summer birthday at Jump and Shout and I still feel a little guilty at how easy it was for me! He had a ball which is all that matters. It's hard to believe our babies are 2!! What a cutie Crew is! Happy Birthday!!
Wow! - I can't believe he is two!! Looks like a fun party! My boys still love Peter Piper... and they are 10 and 8!
That is one cute little kid. isn't it time for another lunch after the kids start school?
Christina
Happy Birthday CREW!!! Yah, I'm the crappy aunt who is over 2 weeks late with my birthday wishes..... sorry :( I'm glad you all had a great time together- I agree, that Crew keeps getting cuter if that's even possible!
I love the dance pictures of Sydnee- I wish I could see one of her performances- she looks awesome- I can't believe that picture of her doing the splits in the air- WHAT??? I have never and WILL NEVER be able to do that! Way to go Syd! Miss you guys!
What in the world, is he really two? Why do they insist on torturing us poor mothers.
Thanks for checking in on us. We are doing great-except that I have an empty house with no furniture that could use a little "Shannon's expertise". So, let me know if you are ever in my neck of the woods!!
Hmm, not sure why that says McKenna-it's Jen.
I can't believe how big Crew is getting... time is just flying by way to fast. What a cute kid.
Post a Comment