Monday, July 6, 2009
Newport Beach 2009
We just got back from Newport beach and we are trying to figure out a way to get back! We pulled into Phoenix and it felt like someone turned the heater up. We were spoiled with a mild June and I am not ready for this heat! Anyway our trip was a blast! We went with the Turners, Lunts, Jeff and Penny and even Kenny and Marie joined us for a few days. We had 18 kids total so it was a little crazy at times but everyone had a blast! I rarely saw my kids the whole week! We took it easy and mostly just hung out and played around the beach other than a trip to Knotts. The boys had fun fishing and searching for crabs and the girls even helped in the search. Sydnee, Tatum and Hayley looked long and hard for a beach cruiser to buy. We told Sydnee if she wanted one she had to pay for half and she still wanted to so we said go for it! I would rather her spend her money on stuff like that than all the other junk they usually come home with! It was a great vacation and I am so thankful that we get to do fun things like this as a family. I know my kids will look back some day and have such fun memories of all our vacations on the beach! We even got lucky and got to spend a day with Jamie and Zoie at the beach. It is always fun to see them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








































3 comments:
Looks like a great trip! :) And I know what you mean about the heat...sometimes I wonder why we live here.
cute pictures! It was fun seeing you guys! Im excited for you and sydnee to come out here in a week!
looks like you had a lot of fun! We went to the ocean up here over the fourth, and it is so much differnt than California, it made me miss being able to take a quick drive over there. The water was so cold it made my bones hurt, and it was also cold outside. You have such a cute family!
Post a Comment