Friday, March 14, 2008

Crazy kid!

I really could have a whole blog dedicated to all the crazy things that come out of Brynlee's mouth! Seriously she is full of it. She can be so naughty, but then she says something and we literally have to turn our heads and try not to laugh. Needless to say, she gives us alot of entertainment! On Thursday my mom picked her up from preschool and then took her to McDonald's for lunch. There is a player piano in a glass case there. She asked my mom who was playing the piano. My mom told her that nobody was playing it, it just played by itself. Well Brynlee wanted to know who was playing it, so my mom told her it was a ghost. They then went and ordered their food. When they came and sat back down, Brynlee said, " why is the Holy Ghost still playing the piano? Grandma the Holy Ghost needs to stop playing the piano!" My mom was dying! Once Brynlee has something in her head it is pretty hard to convince her otherwise, so regardless of who we told her it was, she was convinced it was the Holy Ghost. I guess she really was listening to all the FHE before Sydnee got baptised! hehe

6 comments:

The Wonnacotts said...

oh my, I am in love with that picture of her! She is the funniest little girl. I can't wait to see you guys this week!

Webb Family said...

THat is so funny! It's always nice to have a comedian in the fam.

Emily Webb said...

She is so dang funny! She is one of a kind that is for sure!

Jenny Dahl said...

Love how their little minds work. At least yours listen during FHE.

Shawni said...

Hey Shannon, that is hilarious. I love the things kids come up with and I wish I remembered to write them down more often!

Paige said...

she is so cute! isn't it crazy what they learn even when you think there not.