Friday, March 7, 2008

Sydnee is Baptised

On Feb.16th 2008 Sydnee was baptised by her Dad. What a special day that was. We have stake baptisms now, but because our ward was in charge that month it got to seem a little more personal for Sydnee. I said the opening prayer, her Grandpa Adair gave a talk on the Holy Ghost and Grandma Adair said the closing prayer. The spirit was so strong and she was so excited. I hope she never forgets how she felt that day. It is so hard for me to believe that she is already 8 and turning into such a sweet girl. I have said it before, but I am so thankful for her. I love her determination and desire to be the best she can. She had so much support from all her family and we are so thankful for all of them. Josh, Jamie, Zoie and Ashton even made the trip down for the occasion. Sydnee has grown up thinking Ashton and Jamie are her best friends, so she was so excited they came. After the baptism we had everyone over our house for a brunch and to hang out. My kids love to play with their cousins, and I am so glad we live close enough that they get to do that. Sydnee then had a dance competition that all of us girls went and watched. They did so good and Sydnee had a blast! We finished the day off at none other than Peter Piper! What a great day for our family. I am so thankful for my husband and how he honors his priesthood. He really enjoyed the whole experience of the day with Sydnee.





Mom Sydnee Dad



















1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I love those pictures Kristyn took of Sydnee! She looks so pretty as always! You have a good reason to be so proud of her. She is such a sweetheart!