I know I put a ton of pictures on, but I want them all in the blog book so I'm saving time and putting them in now! Easter was fun and crazy! We started out Sat. afternoon at the park for a picnic with all the Aston side. We then went and met up with my family at my Grandma Loudens. After dinner, we went to the Adair party at aunt Dawnas house. They had a bouncer and a football game so my kids had a blast. It is always fun to see all my cousins. Now that we are all getting older we don't get together very often. My kids had played so hard that they all fell asleep on the way home in the car! Sunday morning the kids were excited to see that the Easter bunny found our house! He left webkins, swimsuits, books and candy. We then all got ready for church and went to my parents ward because my Dad was speaking. He did a really good job, and I enjoyed the meeting a lot. We then went to the Harmons for lunch and another Easter egg hunt! We stayed there and let the kids play with their cousins for a few hours, then headed to my parents for dinner. My mom made a great dinner and we were all sooo stuffed! Grandma and Papa had another Easter egg hunt for the kids and had a cute basket for each of the grand kids and a bag of goodies for the adults. We all got so spoiled! It was fun to have Aston home for a few days. When we were driving home Brynlee asked when we were going to the next egg hunt! I think Easter was a big hit with the kids! They all had a blast and Guy and I were exhausted!
Ashton Chloe and Crew
the Adair grandkids
grandkids with grandma and papa ( missing Zoie!)
Our family
Guy Crew and Tanner
Crandall girls
Crandall boys
Ashton and Crew
Brynlee Easter morning
brynlee Crew sydnee and tanner easter morning
All dressed up for church
Crandall cousins ( missing mallory)
Crew with mom and dad
Ashton Chloe and Crew
the Adair grandkids
grandkids with grandma and papa ( missing Zoie!)
Our family
Guy Crew and Tanner
Crandall girls
Crandall boys
Ashton and Crew
Brynlee Easter morning
brynlee Crew sydnee and tanner easter morning
All dressed up for church
Crandall cousins ( missing mallory)
Crew with mom and dad














6 comments:
Look at all those cousins and aunts and uncles. I'm so jealous! Your family is beautiful Shannon. And Tanner all dressed up in his suit-devilishly handsome. Happy Easter!
Looks like you had a fun weekend! It makes me wish I were there! I love Tanner and Crew's suits! You look great too- and don't worry, since I have been training for this marathon I have gained like 5 pounds! I like to think that it is muscle weight!
Wow! You had a busy weekend. Looks like fun! Your kids looked so cute as usual on Easter! They are adorable.
I am tired just thinking about your weekend! Looks like lots of fun though! How great to have so much family close by! Your kids are too cute and I agree that Tanner was oh-so-handsome! Can't imagine how fun to buy a little mini man suit! Darling!
How did you put so many pictures on? I only know how to do 5 but seriously Shannon, that first picture has got to go haha
Shannon I just learned how to blog and I found yours. It is so cute. Your kids are adorable.
Post a Comment