Oh this was so much fun! For Brynlee's Birthday party we had a fairy party. She had all of her friends come dressed as fairies and at the party they were going to earn their wings! We put on makeup, painted their nails, played Fairy freeze, played Tinkerbell sucker walk, blew bubbles, colored pictures of fairies, had pizza and cake and ice cream, and played with friends! Thank you to grandma for letting us use her house! It was a perfect day for a four year old and Brynlee had the time of her life. Happy Birthday Miss Brynlee!







Sophie, Karlee, Sydnee, Ava, Brynlee, Presley and Halle
















15 comments:
ok... my daughter had the time of her life! She is so protective over the wings she got at the party. Oh, and I walked into her putting makeup all over Emmie and Elsie this morning! Thanks for the makeup!!!! I hope you liked all the junk Ava picked out for Brynlee! Gotta love those 4 year olds! Thanks for inviting her she had sooo much fun. You are such a fun mom Shannon!
BTW.... you got some really cute pictures! All the girls look so adorable. What a cute idea!
Holy cow look at all those beautiful blonde little fairies! What a great party Shannon!
What a darling party! Brynlee is so dang cute and little Miss Sassy (I must add)! You're such a great mom!!!
Thanks so much for inviting Sophie to the fairy party- she had a blast & now wants to have her own fairy birthday party! What a CUTE idea!
Sorry that was Tracey Simas not Austin.
shannon cute party! It makes me miss having a little girl. Brynlee remindes me of what you and your sisters looked like growing up.
I believe in these beautiful fairies, that's for sure! And I believe in the fairtale backyard, Gorgeous! Shannon if I ever am so lucky to have a girl, can you go into the partyplanning buisiness so I can hire you....
What a fun party! I bet the girls loved it! I miss you!
I found your blog after you wrote a nice comment on Natalie's blog. I agree it is so fun to see everyone's families. Especially since I was like your first friend when you moved onto Harris like 25 years ago. Weird because I still feel so young but our moms were the same age we are way back when & I thought they were so old. Oh the memories. We should catch up some time.
What a darling idea for a girlie party! Those pictures of the girls is so cute!!
Hi Shannon. It is Jaime Effhauser Otter and I came across your blog through a friends. You have an adorable family and beautifuk girls. I see your mom quite often and do some catching up. If you don't mind me asking I love the skirts the girls have on were on earth did you get them. Great idea for the party. Hope all is well and great catching up on your blog. Tell Angie I said hi
Its fun to be blogging again. Gracie loves to dress as a fairie to. She thinks she is some princess.
Shannon,
Wow...a throwback. Nice to see you are doing well. Tell everyone I said Hi. Those times almost seem like they did not happen it was so long ago. It is unreal how differnt things are when you grow up. Take care of yourself and family.
Beej
Post a Comment