It is hard to believe that Brynlee is 4! I love this kid! She makes my life fun. I never know what she is going to do or say, but she is so full of life. She tells me everyday that I am pretty and that she loves me.( Come on we all need a little self- esteem boost!) Brynlee loves to dance. If she finds a window or a mirror she will dance in front of it. She is so girly. She loves to get her hair done, put on make-up and paint her nails. She looks up to her big sister and brother so much and tries so hard to keep up with them. She is so good to Crew. He loves her, and gets such a big grin whenever she walks in the room. She still sucks her thumb and will be an orthodontists dream someday! As much as I hate this habit, she was the best baby and slept so good because she had her thumb! Today for her birthday she got to go with Grandma Adair to Build a Bear. She has been talking about this for weeks and was so excited. She has spent the whole night setting up her bunnies room and had so much fun. I watched her play tonight and thought about how glad I am that she is mine. She really is such a sweet little girl and I love that I have a little buddy that loves to hang out with mom! Happy Birthday Bryn Bryn. We love you!
Aug. 2007 3 yrs old
Nov. 2007
July 2007
Oct. 2007
Brynlee 10 months, Sydnee 4 yrs old Tanner 3 years old
Aug. 2007 3 yrs old
Nov. 2007
July 2007
Oct. 2007
Brynlee 10 months, Sydnee 4 yrs old Tanner 3 years old
11 comments:
Happy birthday Brynlee! You guys have been busy. are you still coming to our ward? Your family always does such fun things together.
We LOVE Bryn Bryn. Tell her Happy Birthday. And just seeing that last picture reminded me of that FUN day!!!
Happy Birthday Bryn Bryn! Seeing that last picture brought back some great memories!
Happy Birthday Brynlee! You are such a sweetheart! Ava is so excited about your birthday party! We miss seeing you all the time. We hope you have a great day!
Happy Birthday Brynlee! Looks like you guys had a great Easter! Love all the cute pictures of your kids.
What a doll she is!
Can you just get out of here on how perfectly dressed your fam is on Easter, I love it!!!!
Love the pictures, more the better!
Of course I am in!!!
She's so cute shannon. Your whole family is for that matter though! Hey, I just tried sending you an email, but it wouldn't go through, I don't know if I have the wrong one or what. Send it to me. I was just trying to plan some time to get together when I come down.
Thanks.
She reminds me a bit of my Kyla. Goes to show that good things come in small packages!
Me and my crew are coming April 18. Did Christa say how long she was staying? I would love to all get together! Let me know if there is a day that works for everyone.
Did you get all moved and settled in yet?
brynlee we hope you have a wonderful birthday! sydney has so much fun at school with you.
What a doll! You can tell she brings a lot of life into your home just from her pictures. Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment