The background is just gorgeous against the black you guys are all wearing. Shannon, they turned out just beautiful. You look so stunning!!! Your hair color is so great. I bet Angie did it for you. How fun to get photos that turn out awesome. We still have not done our little family pictures, I guess we better get a move on it.
Those are really cute. Your hair looks so pretty and Tanner looks just like a mini-Guy sitting next to him. -Yes, we were at Pinnacle High. How did Sydney do?
5 comments:
The background is just gorgeous against the black you guys are all wearing.
Shannon, they turned out just beautiful. You look so stunning!!! Your hair color is so great.
I bet Angie did it for you. How fun to get photos that turn out awesome.
We still have not done our little family pictures, I guess we better get a move on it.
So cute!
They look so great! Of course! You have the cutest family.
Those are really cute. Your hair looks so pretty and Tanner looks just like a mini-Guy sitting next to him.
-Yes, we were at Pinnacle High. How did Sydney do?
Your pictures turned out awesome! Your family is so beautiful!!
Post a Comment