Friday, November 9, 2007

We Love Ashton!



I haven't posted pictures of last weekend when Ashton came home. My kids were so excited to see Aunt Ashton. Sydnee thinks her best friend moved away. Sydnee loves Ashton and Jamie, and they both live in Utah right now. She gets so excited when they come home to visit. She even gets on Jamie's blog herself to see pictures of her cute family. We cant wait till Thanksgiving when they will both be home for a few days!

3 comments:

Webb Family said...

How fun to have your sister in town! That would be so hard to have mine far away.

Amber said...

That first picture is so cute. I like dad in the background looking like he has no idea what is happening around him.

Tiffany said...

I love seeing my sisters when it's been awhile. Cute picture of your kids with her! I'm sure she is a great aunt since Sydnee loves her so much.