




We had such a fun Halloween! The day started out with pancakes for breakfast, then the kids all got dressed in their Halloween t-shirts to wear to school! I am such a nerd and totally copy my mom and always get my kids shirts for the holidays. They think it is so fun. That night our friends the Checks had a party over at their house. She had a bouncer for the kids and a yummy dinner! Itwas so fun! Our neighborhood is finally getting built out so people are sticking around for the hiliday. After the party Guy hooked the trailer up to our Arcticat and all the kids piled in and went trick or treating! I'm bummed that I left my camera at Tiffany's house and don't have any pictures of the kids on the trailer. I also didn't manage to get a picture of Brynlee in her many costume changes. She was Sleeping Beauty for school that morning, then a pirate for the party then to go trick or treating she changed into her infamous pink dress! That kid is hilarious! When we got home Sydnee said that was the best Halloween ever! She loved the trailor ride! Kuddos to Guy for being such a fun dad and taking all the neighbors!



15 comments:
I love your slide show! Cuter than mine! Thanks again for helping so much yesterday! I really appreciate it. Your kids looked so cute lastnight. I loved their costumes! You also have the best halloween stuff! btw... is your camera here? I haven't seen it! Not that I have cleaned up yet!
The kids look cute. I love Tanners eyes.
They look so cute! I love Sydnee's long nails!! That suprises me that Brynlee would rather wear her pink dress than her costume.
The kids look so cute. We need to get together soon. Call me this weekend. Talk soon!!
I get so excited every time you put up a new post! Shannon, you are such a fun mom, with good ideas. The kids all looked great. And you do also.
You neighborhood looks like a fabulous place with fun family's.
Well like I always say put the costumes away and get those turkeys out.
What cute pirate's. I love coordinating costumes! Brynlee is crackin' me up!
Darling as always Shannon. Even necklaces to go with pirate costumes! Too cute. Getting a ride through the neighborhood is definitely the way to go trick-or-treating. My kids tuckered out way too soon. Probably a good thing though. Less candy for me and for them!
My computer is in the shop. Something went way wrong when we tried to use the new Mac operating system "leopard". Monday if I'm lucky.
Jenny
Really, that is sad that they don't remember eachother. How 'bout next weekend?
Also, your kids look really cute and your neighborhood seems like lots of fun.
Hey Shannon- Just wanted to tell you.... i was @ domestic bliss & ran into Joyce. That is crazy, i had no idea you were sister in laws!! What a small world. Your kids are so cute, they totally look like you.
What a fun idea. Sounds like a great place to live! Your kids are darling as usual! Happy Halloween. PS. Great slide show I really need to learn to do cute stuff like that!
What a fun Halloween! Your kiddos look so cute and I love your idea of t-shirts for the different holidays!
Love the pirates...they look so cute as usual. The trailer for trick or treating sounds like a blast, it's the best way to travel and I think kids would have fun even if they didn't get to get any candy while doing it.
Cute Halloween pictures!!! Malia probably would've been way more excited trick or treating on your trailer!!! By the way, I really liked your slide. One of these days I'll get creative!!! One of these days...
The trailor is the best idea for trick or treating, if it is ok i am steeling it for next year. It sounds like you had a great day and the Pirates look great!
I l;love all the pics! Especially the ones of Kali in her GHETTO crown! I need copies of the pics you got too!
Post a Comment