Saturday, October 27, 2007

Dance Attack!

Sydnee had her first dance performance today at the State fair. Now that the "dance" season has officially started our life will be very crazy with performances and competitions. Sydnee loves dance and has so much fun doing it. It is so fun as a mother to watch your child excell in something and have so much fun doing it. Good job Syd! We are so proud of you! Sydnee, Tatum and Natalie
Sydnee
The Heart Breakers Dance
Personality Plus dance


12 comments:

Christa said...

How fun!! I am so excited for when my kids are into whatever sports/activities that interest them. She is so cute!!!

Jamie said...

GO LULU! I wish I could have been there to see you dance!!

Tiffany said...

That brings back so many fun memories! I loved being a dancer. (you wouldn't know i was!!!!) She looks like a natural. So cute!

Natalie Hall said...

How fun is that! I bet you are loving that you have a daughter that is enjoying dance, so cute.

I would love to be doing that. One of these days, maybe.

Shannon, so funny I had to tell you and all of our old roomates. I was blog spying and I found Kurt's Family Blog, I think you would remember him. Anyways we have to get together soon.

Jenny Dahl said...

Little dancers, I love it! Glad to hear she had so much fun. I wouldn't have guessed it from those smiles on her face!

Courtney said...

Hey Shannon! Thanks for stoppin' in on our blog, it's good to hear from ya! Your fam is so cute...four is fun, huh!? Love the dance pictures, those were the days she looks adorable!

Brianne Skidmore said...

She looks super cute. I love the Heartbreakers costume! Phoebe's first conventionis in a couple of weeks. Are you guys going to KAR?

Queen Creek Chaffee's said...

That looks like so much fun. Good job sydnee! You look beautiful.

Natalie Hall said...

Shannon, when you go to my blog I added Kurt to my friends list. Check it out for fun you might remember. Also I added Todd Laytons. Trip down memory lane.....

Joni said...

I haven't commented for a while, I've been super busy! I still shouldn't be on the computer, but I couldn't help myself! Happy Halloween! I hope your family has a fun day!


Way to go! I wish I could move like that!

Emily Webb said...

So cute! You are such a good mom your kids are going to know and appreciate that some day, when you never know but you are so good at making everything!

Amy Y said...

She looks so cute! Kyla's not so much of a dancer, I think we're already done with it. It's fine with me but sometimes I do miss all the fluff (especially if she ends up being my only girl...oh well).