Monday, October 22, 2007

Schnept farms!

Since Thursday was technically Tanner's birthday, and we weren't having his party until Friday, we decided to go to the pumpkin and chili party with my family! The weather was perfect and my kids had a blast! This is my favorite time of year, and I now remember why I live in AZ! Our little family!
Sydnee and Tanner got their faces painted, they loved it!
Sydnee and Shannon Tanner and Guy
Grandma, Papa and Crew

2 comments:

Natalie Hall said...

Shannon looks like you had fun at "Schnept's"
We should have a big blogging reunion there.
So what is the secret to looking like you are still in highschool, You look Fabulous. I love your Hair Long....

Christa said...

I love the fall and doing stuff like this with family. It's my favorite time of year. It is so weird to me looking at pictures of you and Guy surrounded by four little children. I think back on the millions of drive by's or going as far as pulling in his garage and honking the horn (did we really do that?) or whatever other crazy things we did while you guys were dating, and now you have four children. It's amazing!!! You have a beautiful family.