Saturday, October 27, 2007

My Bumbo!

Where were these with my other kids? Crew "loves" me! I mean, he really loves me. He always wants to be wherever I am! This chair is awesome because he can sit and watch me do laundry, clean a bathroom, or even get dressed! If you don't have one get one!Crew at 3 months old



4 comments:

Christa said...

I love mine too!! I was taken back for a second because Isaac has the same shirt and I have a picture sitting in his bumbo which is the same color. I looked at it and thought "where'd she get that picture" then noticed it wasn't Isaac!!!

Tiffany said...

oh my gosh.. he looks like a big boy in that! it even looks comfy! too cute!

Joy said...

What a life saver! I didn't have one with Luke, but for Isaac it was a tremendous blessing. I guess they even have trays for them too - very cool.
What a little cutie!!

Jamie said...

UMM....are YOU aware that bumbos got recalled???