Monday, October 22, 2007

Guitar Hero!

Sydnee was as excited as Tanner

Our new little musician! You should see him play this game. It is hilarious!

All Tanner wanted for his birthday was Guitar Hero! Grandma and Papa came through and got it for him and he was so excited! We got it all hooked up and played as a family last night. It was so fun! The kids were up 1 hour early this morning to get all their chores done early so they could play it before they had to go to school! It was the first day I was not going crazy trying to get them out the door. Whatever works! Thanks grandma and Papa!

2 comments:

The Wonnacotts said...

haha no way is Tanner old enough to play guitar hero! So many kids up here play that! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks

Jenny Dahl said...

Who's guitar hero really for? I actually have never played but I've heard it's great! Did you love the haircut? It's you who is laughing now huh!