The kids all had the week off of school for fall break, so we decided to head up to the cabin. My kids love the cabin! They ride quads, shoot
BB guns, go get ice cream at the lodge, play board games, make art projects, collect fall leaves and spend quality time as a family. We very rarely go on vacations with just our little family, and it was such a fun change. I love my kids and my sweet husband, and I'm so thankful I have them all in my life!

Guy,
Sydnee and Tanner
Brynlee my little dancing diva!

Tanner learned how to tie his shoe! Nothing like a little bribery from Dad
involving a quad ride to learn an unwanted task! Yeah Tanner!

Mommy and the kiddos

Daddy and the kiddos! Thanks grandma and grandpa for letting us use the cabin. We had so much fun!
1 comment:
I'm jealous you got to go to the cabin! I haven't been up there since before I got married. You look great! I guess waking up at 430 to work out is paying off!
Post a Comment