Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Frames






Emily and I made these cute frames the other day and Jamie wanted me to post them. The wall is still a work in progress. I am going to make it a big collage wall. It is just a flat frame, and then we used a spray glue to put the paper on the frame. Distress and add any embellishments that you want.

6 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

those frames are awesome!! and i love your pictures

Jamie said...

Thanks for posting these- they turned out so cute!!

Anonymous said...

will you just make mine for me? ha ha

OurHappyFamily said...

Oh my heck Shannon. . . you talents are never ending. I told Angie that we are having a craft day at her house soon to make these. I LOVE them but almost don't even want to attempt cuz I have yours to compare them to :)

Webb Family said...

They turned out soooo cute! I can't wait to do some too. And your pictures look great!

Corree said...

Those frames are way cute!