Tanner chose to go to Bounce U for his birthday party this year. The kids had a blast and it was so easy! That is my kind of party. I love throwing parties and decorating for them, but when it is all done and my house is trashed I question my "fun" idea. Here they take care of everything and you just get to sit back and enjoy!
Tan Man
Make a wish.
He wanted a Pirates of the Caribbean cake.
The Turners taped $25 dollars together and put it in a box and he kept pulling it out and out and out... Such a cute idea the kids loved it!
Tanner and all of his buddies. All the little kids were done by this time and did not want in the picture.
Tan Man
Make a wish.
He wanted a Pirates of the Caribbean cake.
The Turners taped $25 dollars together and put it in a box and he kept pulling it out and out and out... Such a cute idea the kids loved it!
Tanner and all of his buddies. All the little kids were done by this time and did not want in the picture.
7 comments:
Looks like it was a fun party! Shannon, Gap is doing a casting call for kid models right now and you should enter all of your kids. Tanner and his big green eyes will win for sure!
I was wondering where you found your cute layout- I cant seem to find any sites to help me find one! :)
I love Bounce U too! Happy Birthday Tanner!! I loved that great idea for giving money, I will for sure use that one.
Isn't it so nice to have a party and not have to do a dang thing? Love it! The kids look like they had a great time! Fun place to have a bday party!
And yes, you should get them into modeling!!!!
Hey!! I came accross your blog and had to send a comment. You guys have a beautiful family. Looks like all is going well for you. Check out my blog, it will fill you in on what I am up to. Take care!
I know we love bounce u too. We had both Nixon and Cotton's parties there this year. Tanner is such a cute boy. It looks like he had an awesome birthday!
ps You're right...It's Lori. Can you even believe it! She's such a good sport. hehe!
My kids love Bounce U! And I'm with you on the party thing away from the house too! So much time to prepare and then so much time is spent cleaning it all up!!!
Post a Comment