Today
Brynlee got sent to her room for being naughty. A few min. later she yelled, "mommy come in here
I need you really bad! I go in her room and
she says, "
I just love you mommy!"
She may be a stinker, but
she is not dumb! How can you stay mad at that?
She then asked me to take pictures of
her so aunt Jamie could see
her Sleeping Beauty shirt! ( Don't worry,
she wants to wear this beauty everyday!) Here are a few of
her poses.
She is the hardest kid I have to get a cute picture of,
she always makes the craziest faces for the camera. I love my
Bryn Bryn!




11 comments:
How funny is she. I love that she is so full of personality. I have never even met her and she seems like she has your witty personality.
The funeral service looked like it was really nice. And I do love that Guy's Grandpa had such a funny personality. Funerals are such a time to reflect on our own lives. Or maybe I just always feel that way.
Shannon BTW, where do you live? Do you just love your Ward and neighborhood?
It's amazing how they can go from being in trouble, so saying a cute comment and everything else is history!!! They sure know how to work their parents!!! She looks like such a little Adair!!!
She is so cute! Tell her that Aunt Jamie loves her sleeping beauty shirt!
k... how cute is she? Love the sleeping beauty shirt! Ava would have that thing on every day! Her room is so cute! I love it!
Your page is really cute. How do you do all that fancy stuff? Just wanted to let you know that I changed my blog address. It's brianneandcasey.blogspot.com. Talk to you soon.
It's a good thing for their sake that they can redeem themselves as quickly as they cause trouble. That, or we mom are incredible suckers!
I miss my Bryn Bryn! Tell Tanner happy birthday for me!
You know I love Brynlee.
Sorry this is so late, but I had to say that your cabin trip looked so fun and I know what you mean about being on vacation with just your own little family. It's so nice sometimes. I always think, hey we actually like hanging out with each other...what do you know.
I think if my girl's room was decorated that cute, they would love to be sent to time out!
She looks so cute, how could she ever do anything wrong! Especially with that darling room!
TOO cute!!! I recognize some of that stuff!!!
Fun to see it in her room!- She is so cute- your whole family is!- Hard to stay angry at those sweeties isn't it!? They know how to work us for sure!
- K
Post a Comment